Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Five Things

I am sorry I haven't blogged in while. I have had some things I have been taking care of. I found the following blog article that I would like to talk about. It tells five things you shouldn't do if you are a manager. This blog article "Five Things a Boss Should Never Do" is by Brenda Morris please read the article.

The five things are:
  • Micro-manage
  • Constantly Re-prioritize
  • Lose your temper
  • Set unreasonable expectations
  • Avoid making decisions

If you are a leader you may have encountered people who have done one or all of these things. Have you done any of these things? There is a difference between managing and leading not doing the above will help you manage like a leader instead of manage like a manager.

The next time we will look at Micro-managing.

No comments: