Saturday, March 24, 2012

Writing it Down

Are you a writer? If so maybe you could spend some time journaling this weekend. If you enjoy doing it it is a great way to relax. There are people who journal every day and write about things they love. In this day and age of technology writing with a pen and paper is old school. Instead people are tweeting about what they are doing and many people use a blog to convey their message.

The nice thing about journaling now days is that you can share what you love with others. It doesn't have to be sealed away in a book and hiding in your secret hiding place. You can write it on a blog and share your favorite things with others.

If you have hobbies or some passion you can write about that on a daily basis. It is a great way to escape the leadership grind and share the things you love with everyone who reads your blog/journal. This year I said to myself I was going to blog everyday about something I love. I have a passion for leadership so I share information and knowledge about leadership every single day. Visit this blog if you are a leader or aspire to be a leader. I took this idea and put a twist on it for the weekend. I have created something I call leisureship. It is things that leaders can do on the weekend to relax and not think about being a leader.

Today writing can be one of those items. Write to your hearts content and share your love or passion with everyone else. If you read this and have a blog, let me know, I would love to read it and follow your blog.

No comments: