Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Constant Leadership


If you have been a regular follower of my blog you know that I am currently doing a leadership series on leadership legends. I will continue to do that series but it will be one that I will occasionally write. I am stepping away from it to write about other leadership topics. I could spend the rest of my time adding people to the legends of leadership circle.

If you know of anyone who you would like to see spotlighted as a leadership legend please let me know who to contact so I can interview them and get them in the spotlight on my blog.

Have you ever realized that despite your best efforts to step away from your leadership duties you find yourself pulled back in. Maybe you find yourself taking on leadership roles in your child’s activities. Maybe you are taking on a leadership role in areas you never thought you would.

Leadership is a constant thing. You may be a leader at home even though you would prefer to relax and do nothing. You may find yourself delegating chores, being a mentor or managing finances. All of these are leadership traits and it is all around us, it permeates our everyday lives. It is something you cannot permanently escape from but you can spend some quiet time away from it. With that said are you prepared to be the leader you were meant to be? Do you have the tools necessary to lead in different areas of your life?

I created this blog with the intent to help everyone find that leader within. I want to equip you with the tools necessary to be a good leader a strong leader a leader who will soon be a legend. Find that leader within because each one of us has a flame of leadership burning in our hearts we just need the tools to fan the flame and make it burn within us.

Check my blog everyday for down to earth and fun leadership ideas. On the weekends I also look at ways to relax and pull away from leadership even for a short time.

No comments: