Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Leadership Legends

I am going to start a new series on leadership. It is called leadership legends. I would like to over a period of five days look at some legendary leaders. People who were on the cutting edge of leadership. People who changed the way people think about leadership and the way we view leaders today.

I need your help. I would like suggestions on who I should use for the legends of leadership. I want this to be you finding those people who have shaped the face of leadership. I believe that each and everyone of us are leaders there is something in our life that helps us be leaders.

You might not be a leader in your job but maybe you are at home. Maybe you lead a group at church or your child's sports team. Whatever it is we all need those role models, those legends that we look to so we leader

Find me those leaders. Sure I can come up with some. I already have some in mind but I want you to have a voice in this. Who do you know that falls into the category of a legend of leadership? Think outside the box for those legends.

I would like to eventually create a leadership hall of fame on my blog. Highlighting the accomplishments of those leader legends. There are some easy picks but eventually any one of us could be in the hall if we can do something great in the name of leadership.

If you know of a website that highlights the accomplishments of a great leader let me know they could be one of the legends.

Tomorrow we start with our first Legend. I won't tell you who I have in mind but remember it could be someone you tell me about, please share.

No comments: