Monday, January 16, 2012

It Is All In The Presentation

Monday morning, fresh off a weekend of relaxation with family and friends. Are you ready for a week of leading others and helping others find success?

 This week we are going to focus on business presentations. I know what you are thinking "I give presentations all the time, what help do I need?" That may be the case for many of you but I am going to hopefully give you a tool that will help you understand your project and then help you create a winning presentation that will get your project the audience it deserves.

If you ever have to give presentations about projects or ideas that you have then this is the blog to read over the next several days. This won't be your ordinary here is how to do it blog. I will present this in a fun and memorable format.

This will be only a condensed version of a more in-depth process. If you are interested in hearing more and if you want your company's leaders to benefit from this, please contact me and I'll gladly come in and give the full presentation live.

First we will focus on the presentation and the components necessary for a presentation that is worthy of acceptance. Then we will focus on your audience. Understanding your audience will help you create a presentation that will match their needs.

We will look at these using the concept of SOW and REAP. I'll explain SOW tomorrow.



No comments: