Sunday, May 27, 2012

Heart Rate

Being a leader can increase your heart rate during times of stress or excitement on the job. On the weekends the last thing you might want to do is increase your heart rate. A good workout is also a great way to relieve stress and get away from the leadership rat race.

Today I found a great way to build your cadio and you don't even have to leave your house. My eleven year old for her birthday bought a a dance game for the Wii and I had a chance to play it with her today and it was a real workout.

I love to play video games to relax and remove myself from the leadership world. This game "Just Dance 3" really got my heart pumping and I really got a good workout. I could see doing this on a regular basis just to increase my heart rate and get a good workout.

For all of you leaders out there looking to find a way to exercise on the weekends I suggest you get your heart pumping with a great cadio workout. Some video games continue to foster a sedentary life but "Just Dance 3" and many others will give you that necessary exercise you need. Don't sit back anymore, get up and get moving this weekend and start that cadio workout.



No comments: