Saturday, May 05, 2012

Decade Leadership Again

I hope you have been enjoying my series on decade leadership. I have been enjoying writing it. We are coming to the weekend and I will resume the Decade Leadership series again on Monday. I am still looking for comments and suggestions for other leadership concepts and ideas you would like me to address.

If you want to review the Decade Leadership series go ahead and re-read some of the articles. I also did a fun article that compared leadership with certain superheroes. You can review those again.

In the meantime return to my blog often and review many of the articles. Also this weekend enjoy my ongoing series that looks at leisureship. This series looks at ways leaders can relax on the weekend.

That is what I will be looking at tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: